Tuesday 21 July 2015

Sea for Society Blue Talks Dublin - Hugh O'Brien Moran 'Fifty Years of Surfing - the Evolution of Surfing in Ireland'

On 14 July 2015, an evening of Sea for Society Blue Talks was held in Science Gallery Dublin featuring stories about and by people whose daily lives revolve around the ocean.
Hugh O'Brien Moran is a surf instructor and professional photographer based in Tramore, Co. Waterford. He took up surfing in 1965 at the age of fourteen, and went on to surf competitively in national and international contests alongside his wife, Margaret, also a former surfing champion. He has won the Irish national championships five times and come second in the European masters surfing championships, as well as acting as tutor to Ireland’s national teams. Today, Hugh still surfs all year round; he carries out surf coaching accreditation courses across the country for the Irish Surfing Association and is an active member in T-Bay surf club, where he teaches surf lessons to children and adults throughout the year.




Sometimes we don’t realise how crucial our seas are to our daily lives and how our impact upon them. After hearing these stories, we hope you’ll be inspired to learn more, spread the word and take action to help protect our precious ocean life support system! 

1 comment:

  1. Testimony Of Transformation With The Help Of Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com

    I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what MARTINEZ LEXIE did for me and my family when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%, well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts and bills for the past months all I met scammed and took my money total 6,500usd until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan form this great company without wasting much time, so if you are out there looking for a loan of any kind for business or other purposes i would advise you to email Mr MARTINEZ LEXIE via: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Jenny Hills Resident: CA, United State

    ReplyDelete